WHEN WILL YOU BEGIN DEVELOPING YOUR LEADERSHIP SKILLS ?
- How to bridge the generation's gap (X,Y,Z)
- How to increase your self-confidence
- How to bring your motivation back
- How to manage stress, anxiety
- How to nurture your neuro biology
- How to identify your psychological needs
- How to satisfy them
- How to enhance emotional intelligence
- How to deal with distance management
- How to develop your empathy skills
- Agility or ambidextry, what is best for you ?
- How to develop a work-life balance
- How to implement personal CSR dimensions
- How to master your communication skills
TO HeLP YOU BE MORE COMFORTABLE AND HAPPIER.
Sessions without running around … ecoaching via zoom
MESSAGE TO PROFESSIONALS, MANAGERS HR TEAMS AND MATURE READY TO WORK
With the variety of generations part of the workforce, aligning employee beliefs and values with a company's mission and strategy is a challenge that only a few are able to rise. In an attempt to minimize conflict and turnover, organizations should ensure that a crystal-clear and vivid description of their strategy is spread out across all organizational levels.
This is an advice that I often provide to the companies I work with : Understand generational differences within your workforce and take corrective action to bridge the gap between these.
Another advice that I am likely to share with organizations is to design and implement innovative plans that allow every stakeholder to fulfill their needs, understand the roots of their feelings, and adopt the appropriate behaviors that will help them both feel better with themselves and achieve performance objectives. As a coach, I am fully committed to providing organizations with plans and strategies meant to maximize individual and group engagement and well-being at work.